contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Coca-Cola Fun!

This year my soon to be 11 year old asked for a unique party themed around his favorite drink.  I'm always up for a challenge, and this one was fun!  Here's what we ended up finding...



The invite....
The cake...

Did I mention I have crazy talented friends? Thank you to Alysia for another amazing cake... If you would like to hire her, please email me for details!


The spread...

The floats...

"the boys"


6 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks like a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Coke is our drink of choice as well. Everything is better with a Coke! Happy Birthday Blake! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hysterical! I'm a Diet Coke Drinker myself. What a fantastic cake. What did you do during the party for games and entertainment?

    Laurie
    TipJunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is THE BEST Birthday Party Idea EVER!!! Oh goodness!! AWESOMENESS! I am a HUGE fan of Coca Cola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like great fun! Saw this posted on tipjunkie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Ames. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete