contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bump: 22 weeks

So much has changed in the past 10 weeks... I can not only cook a full meal,  I can sit down and eat it too!  As the winter days drag on even into Spring, I don't mind {too much} because I can't seem to get this place CLEAN ENOUGH!!  Nothing is safe.  Dust bunnies...gone! Clutter...out the door! Laundry excites me to no end.  The safe hum of the dryer, the clean smell of detergent lingering in the air... I actually find myself on the hunt for dirty items just to keep the momentum.  Because I know this too, like the morning sickness, will pass.  If you know me even a little, cleaning is usually at the bottom of my list each day.  Even when its the only thing on my list for the day, you can usually count on me to find 5 "more important" things to keep me busy just so I don't have to clean.  My husband is thrilled.  My kids are confused.  I love it. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Lauren told me you were an amazing photographer and showed me your blog. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, I saw a comment you left over on TomKatStudios blog about attending Creative Estates Conference this weekend. I am not sure if your still looking for a ticket but I have one and I am unable to attend. I would hate for it to go to waste so I am hoping someone can pick it up! I am willing to part with it for 75.00!
    If you are interested please let me know
    Thanks!
    Brianna Kim
    310-800-5827
    bkakuta@hotmail.com
    http://mrsbkim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete