contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

{mini sessions}

Hello everyone!  I realize it's been awhile since my last post.  We have been battling the flu bug around here which has put a huge damper on my creativity!  As things begin to settle down, I have gotten time to be thinking about my clients and looking forward to this weekend... Sunday I have booked an entire day of mini sessions at a local park, using the beautiful fall colors.  This will allow many families to get a jump on their Christmas cards this year.  I want to offer an extra little "diddy" for those who have signed up... A customized Christmas card!   Here are two layouts that I will offer for no extra charge. 

These layouts will allow you to print any amount you want at home or a photo lab for the price of a normal image! (around 15 cents at Costco!) Wowsa!  IF you signed up and would like to work with another color scheme or layout, I can create whatever you have in mind for a small fee. 

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment