contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

{etsy love}

I'm a huge fan of supporting businesses that are run well.  Customer service is #1 priority with me, and I will go out of my way to keep people in business who really care about their customers.  I have ordered many items from "Brag About It" and been very happy with her work.  Recently I had to update my SIL's brag tag with her newest addition, and Melissa was so wonderful to work with.  Naturally, I want to share with all of you, so you can start your Christmas shopping {crazy, I know but Christmas Eve is exactly 2 months from today!} She is a true artist and her pieces are just precious.  Here is an example of her work:

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment