contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

surprise!

I have been composing this blog post in my head for several weeks.  As it all unfolded, I knew immediately I had to share it with you.  I was in Clarkston shooting family photos, in addition to individual pictures of Miss Haley.  While I was snapping pictures, I joked and played trying to get the biggest smile possible.  I enlisted help from mom, knowing that she would know the best way to get the smiles we needed.  Mom glanced at me and asked "Are you ready?" I answered "yes" then "wait....ready for what?" I have to laugh now because all I had to do was peek through the lens and click away while she revealed her secret.  Here is what Haley looked like at this point...




Mom begins... "Tomorrow you are coming with me and your friends to see JUSTIN BIEBER IN CONCERT!!!!!!"  Here is the play-by-play that occurred in the next 60 seconds...



Add in a couple "ARE YOU SERIOUS??? , "I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M CRYING!!!", and a bunch of bouncing to what you see here and that was the scene... I am so honored that Jill chose to do this while I was there.  These pictures are absolutely priceless.  And hopefully they will help her remember every emotion she was feeling at this moment.  Anyone else have a story like this one?  One that you will take out of your memory bank, dust off, and cherish just as Haley will with this one?

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I just found your blog...I will definitely be checking back lots and lots :) Hope you are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete