contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{almost} missed moments

Miss M decided she needed to learn how to rollerblade.  All her friends know how and she just couldn't bear the thought of showing up to the rolladium tonight wearing regular rollerskates.  This is a tough spot for someone who doesn't take direction well.  It ends up looking a little like this...

{note to self-- clean the door ASAP!}
Shortly after turning down my services as skating coach {can't say I blame her, but it hurt just the same}, I caught a glimpse of something wonderful out of the corner of my eye.  One of those beautiful, unprompted, sweet moments that I prayed wouldn't end while I ran to grab my camera. 



I caught it.  Just in time. 

Big brother spent about 20 minutes patiently helping her to learn, hand in hand.  With no arguments.  {big sigh of relief}
Hoping you get the chance to catch a moment like this today!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww, makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! ;)
    what a wonderful moment to catch :)

    ReplyDelete