contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

a post to celebrate {love}

In honor of my parents' 35th anniversary, I would like to dedicate this post to LOVE.  Don'cha just love love???

the dictionary would define love as:

-a profoundly tender passionate affection for another person


-a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection

There are many different kinds of love that can completely change that definition; infatuation,  romantic love, unconditional love {the kind that I don't deserve from my heavenly father}, puppy love {a certain teeny bopper idol comes to mind}, maternal love {you know the one, it can turn an otherwise sane woman into a grizzly bear ready to attack in 0.2 seconds if her child has been hurt in ANY way} , brotherly love, tough love... just to name a few. 

Even within the same relationship, love can evolve and look different at different ages and stages of life.

And since I'm a visual learner and you may be too, here are a few images to bring my point home. 



Happy Anniversary to you, mom and dad.  I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Amy,

    You have the best posts and I love to read your thoughts. You truly have a gift for putting your thoughts into words...not just words but good words that everyone can relate to. And then its incredibly apparent that you have a visual gift too...an eye for the beautiful. I find you to be an amazing person, Amy Peterson! Keep sharing.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't realized that this was your most recent post when I logged in to be your guest blogger. In some ways, it's incredibly fitting that I should have been writing about my parents too. LOVE. We just can't get enough!

    Big hugs, JuliAnne

    ReplyDelete