contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Staff Appreciation Week!


This week is staff appreciation week at the kids' school. I am honored to be a part of the planning team for this week's fesivities (Laura, thanks for not rolling your eyes at all my crazy ideas)!   Let me take a minute to thank all the people who build in my childrens lives.  YOU are truly a blessing!


                  some really talented ladies...

3 comments:

  1. They turned out so well!! Great job!!! :) The teachers will love it!! I know if I was a teacher that I would love a mom like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea - and it's all so pretty! Will you come and help us brainstorm next year for our school???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was just an amazing week for our Jayno Adams Staff.

    ReplyDelete