contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

{bump watch 2010}

If you don't know already... My brother is expecting his first baby sometime in October.  It has been so neat to start preparing for her arrival (yes I said HER, it's time to buy stock in BabyGap, folks!).  I was fortunate enough to join Jen for an ultrasound (Nick couldn't go last minute) yesterday and I cried three times in that dark room.  Every time I looked at that monitor of a perfect baby all I could think was: "God is so COOL!"

We are doing our best to monitor every change this pregnancy brings.  Here are some of the latest developments...

2 comments:

  1. Amy, you are such a great writer and photographer. I love reading this! Thanks for the smiles.

    Love, Jenny I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate the pregnancy with a time line! Love it - Grand mama Kim

    ReplyDelete