contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome To Our Jungle, Mason Mackenzie

First off, I would like to welcome the newest member for the Boose family....




Our family LOVES babies.  Now,  I know your thinking "who doesn't love babies?" Let me tell you, my readers... the Boose's have an adoration for babies that is unreal.  You are probably sitting there shaking your head thinking "Amy is embellishing right now"  Well, I'm not sure, but I think I've heard rumors of  "nibbling" cheeks when the mom isn't looking.  They love babies so much, they want to eat them!  And what's not to love?  The smell, the squeaks, the little diapered butt, and the FEET!
Dustin and Kierston, let me take a minute to say CONGRATULATIONS!  You have a beautiful family!
but like Grandma's always saying... we're kinda biased.


Why is this post named "Welcome to our Jungle" you ask?? Well, there is always some questionable behavior when we all get together...





And you never really know what might spontaneously occur when you're not looking..

But we really know how to have fun!  {and eat}
Here's a few more pics of what Easter looked like for the Boose's!



I think he's on to me...

can you believe I made it into one of the pictures???
Nana giving directions for the egg hunt

"the gatherer"
"The Lady" and her newest grandbaby. Love it.