contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scenes from Grandma's House

Grandma's house may be just 10 minutes away, but being there always has been like a mini vacation for me.   When I was young and needed a break from my family, I always knew Grandma would take me in, snuggle and spoil me for a while, and give me perfect perspective, no matter how upset I was.  Even as an adult, I know that she is there with her gentle wisdom, ready for me to sit on her couch, sip coffee, eat ice cream from the container with Food Network on the TV.  And if I'm really lucky I may even get one of her world famous back scratches!  You may remember how much I detest fall, but magically through the eyes of Grandma I am able to find the beauty out on the golf cart with her as our tour guide.  Here are just a few scenes from Grandma's....

No comments:

Post a Comment