contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photo Shoot

On Saturday, I had the privilege of meeting little Emma.  She had a smile that would melt your heart. 

Unfortunately, mom had to run out of the room to catch a phone call and suddenly we weren't best buds anymore :( 


Well she recovered very quickly and we went on to have a wonderful shoot.  Here's a glimpse of how the morning unfolded...


2 comments:

  1. Hello. I've been following your blog and I really like your photographs. I'm interested in finding a photographer to take pictures, is there any way I can get your email address and possible contact you to find out more information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course. my email is mapete77@comcast.net. Are you in the area? Is it a family shoot/engagement/wedding? thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete