contact me

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a photo shoot, please email me at mapete77@comcast.net


Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Beginnings....

Yesterday, I could NOT stop smiling. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone why... and I now have permission to shout it from the rooftops!!!!!! My baby brother is going to be a daddy. I can hardly wait to watch this journey unfold for him. My dad once told me that your children can make you the happiest person on earth, and also bring you the biggest heartache, all in the same day. And he's right. Sometimes you can feel all of it within the same hour!
To Nick, Jen, and Lauryn: Congratulations!!!! I love you guys. What a blessing you have received!
To my sweet husband: I'm going to apologize in advance because the shopping has already begun and this little baby's gonna be spoiled rotten by Auntie Amy!!

1 comment: